WOMEN'S ASICS NOVABLAST 4
- Category: Neutral (Ideal for tall, more rigid arches)
- Weight: 7.9oz
- Drop: 8mm
The NOVABLAST 4 is a lightweight running shoe that features a new midsole and outsole geometry designed to produce an energized ride. It's springy and oh-so-cushy. A tongue wing construction in the upper helps improve the fit while reducing tongue movement. It's complemented with an engineered woven upper that offers more stretch, ventilation, and durability. FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning is made with 20% recycled bio-based content. This material helps create softer landings and a more energized toe-off during your training. With its trampoline-inspired outsole and its incredible ride, the Novablast 4 is one of our favorite go-to neutral trainers.
- Energized cushioning: Energetic FF BLAST PLUS ECO cushioning adds more bounce with a lower carbon footprint
- Plush fit: A breathable woven upper combines with a padded mesh tongue to deliver a plush, comfortable fit
- Energized outsole: A trampoline-inspired outsole with added grip generates maximum bounce with every step
- FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO: Made from approximately 20% bio-based content using renewable sources
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide