WOMEN'S BROOKS GHOST MAX
- Category: Neutral (Ideal for higher, more rigid arches)
- Weight: 9.0oz
- Drop: 6mm
The new Ghost Max women's running shoe delivers enhanced protection thanks to plenty of soft cushioning, a super stable ride, and rocker-like transitions that propel you forward. This neutral shoe is great for running or walking, as it helps absorb impact to protect your feet.
- The new Ghost Max is certified carbon neutral: Say hello to the new carbon neutral Ghost Max, another one of the many Brooks styles committed to reduce greenhouse gasses.
- Protective cushioning: High-stack DNA LOFT v2 cushioning works with the GlideRoll Rocker to decrease pressure underfoot for protective comfort.
- This shoe's cushioning, GlideRoll Rocker, and lower offset can benefit people with plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, and Morton's neuroma.
- Assisted transitions: The GlideRoll Rocker actively promotes smooth heel-toe transitions for an effortless feeling as you move.
- Stable ride: A broad base offers inherent stability for a secure feel that doesn’t interfere with a neutral stride.
- Also good for wider feet and those who use orthotics
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide