WOMEN'S ASICS GEL-KAYANO 30
- Category: Stability (Ideal for lower, more flexible arches)
- Weight: 9.2oz
- Drop: 10mm
From 5Ks to full marathons, the GEL-KAYANO® 30 shoe is designed to provide advanced stability and softer cushioning properties. The new 4D GUIDANCE SYSTEM™ helps provide adaptive stability. This helps you experience a more supportive and balanced stride during your distance training.
Its midsole is revamped with FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning and a 4mm stack height increase. With approximately 20% bio-based content, this material helps create cloud-like softness in every step.
The new PureGEL™ technology is strategically positioned below the heel for a smoother ride. It's 65% softer than conventional visible GEL™ technology, allowing your distance training to feel surprisingly smooth.
- Engineered stretch knit upper improves breathability
- External back heel counter helps keep the foot stable and provide a more comfortable stride
- 4D GUIDANCE SYSTEM™ feature helps create adaptive stability for a more balanced stride
- Rearfoot PureGEL™ technology helps provide lightweight cushioning and softer landings
- FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning is made with approximately 20% bio-based content and helps provide cloud-like comfort
- OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner improves comfort
- Reflective details designed to help improve visibility
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug improves the outsole durability
- At least 75% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide