MEN'S ALTRA TORIN 7
- Category: Neutral (Ideal for taller, more rigid arches)
- Weight: 9.8oz
- Drop: 0mm
Every stitch, every curve, and every detail in the Torin 7 was reengineered to deliver peak comfort and performance. First, Altra added two extra millimeters of light and luxurious Altra EGO™ MAX foam to the midsole for a little extra bounce. Next, they redeveloped the tongue to ensure a plush feel. An updated engineered mesh upper offers comfort and breathability, no matter where you’re running. Lock in on every stride with an evolved molded heel collar that provides security and the perfect fit. With Balanced Cushioning™ and Standard FootShape™ Fit for natural movement, you can conquer any run, any road, and any distance in the Torin 7.
- FOOTSHAPE TOE BOX: Allows toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more comfort, speed and stability.
- UPPER: Breathable Mesh
- CUSHIONING: An Altra EGO™ Max midsole foam gives you all the light and luxurious performance with a little extra bounce and added durability.
- BALANCED CUSHIONING: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form throughout your run.
- FOOTPOD TECHNOLOGY: Unique outsole and midsole pattern maps the bones and tendons of your foot to let it flex where it naturally wants to.
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide