Take on the rain — and all terrain — in men’s waterproof pants made for trail runs. Breathable fabric and ankle zips help prevent overheating, while the packable design lets you change when the weather does, for max convenience.
- Waterproof: DriLayer® Seal fabric offers 14k/14k rated protection while remaining breathable so you can run comfortably even when the weather turns.
- The first 14k in “14k/14k” is a measure of how water-resistant the pants are when tested by putting a 1 x 1 in. tube of water on the fabric.
- In this case, the fabric needed to be under 14,000 millimeters (almost 46 ft.!) of water before it started leaking.
- The second 14k refers to breathability, measuring how many grams of water vapor can move through one square meter of fabric (from inside to out) in one 24-hour period.
- Lightweight mobility: Lightweight fabric is protective without adding bulk, while articulated knees allow for a free range of motion on uphill climbs.
- Ankles cuffs and extended zippers make it easy to put on and take off the pants over shoes.
- Packable:Streamlined to easily pack into an internal pocket between uses.