MEN'S ASICS GT-2000 12
- Category: Stability (Ideal for lower, more flexible arches)
- Weight: 9.5oz
- Drop: 8mm
The GT-2000™ 12 shoe is a versatile stability trainer that's functional for various distances. ASICS has reimagined this workhorse running style with less weight and a smoother heel-to-toe transition.
The midsole is updated with a full-length FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning unit and PureGEL™ technology. These features help provide a more energized toe-off with cloud-like softness underfoot.
Meanwhile, the 3D GUIDANCE SYSTEM™ consists of wider basenets and an increased heel bevel and forefoot flare. As a result, you'll experience a silky-smooth transition from footstrike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot PureGEL™ technology: Helps provide lightweight cushioning and softer landings
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning: Helps provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound
- Jacquard mesh upper: Offers a supportive and comfortable foothold
- At least 50% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- 3D GUIDANCE SYSTEM™ helps provide advanced stability for a smoother stride
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug rubber: Helps improve durability
- AHAR™ LO-HRD outsole material: Helps improve resistance against wear
- Reflective details: Designed to help improve visibility in low-light settings
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide