MEN'S ON CLOUDSURFER
- Category: Neutral (Ideal for taller, more rigid arches)
- Weight: 8.6oz
- Drop: 10mm
The training shoe with computer-optimized technology for next-level cushioning. The midsole of this lightweight trainer features Helion superfoam with new CloudTec Phase technology. CloudTec Phase collapses in a domino sequence to deliver cushioning and a gentle heel to toe transition. In addition to that, On removed their typical Speedboard, cutting down on weight. There’s a great green story too - there are no plastic overlays, the shoe is made from 30% recycled materials, and it’s dyed with a water saving method.
- CLOUDTEC PHASE: For an adapted and specialized version of On's signature CloudTec® technology, On has left nothing up to chance. Using FEA-technology, they've created the optimal midsole for a seamless weight transfer from heel to toe. It's called CloudTec Phase™ and it introduces a new age of cushioning.
WHY PHASE?: In CloudTec Phase™, the computer-generated Clouds seamlessly collapse like dominos when your foot lands. The result? Supreme, enhanced cushioning, and a softer, smoother transfer from heel to toe.
- GO GREEN: To save on water, the Cloudsurfer's yarn is colored using a dope dyeing process that requires 90% less water than standard techniques. ON has also ditched the plastic overlays and bumped up the shoe's total recycled content to 30%
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide