MEN'S HOKA ONE ONE CLIFTON 9 GTX
- Category: Neutral (Ideal for taller, more rigid arches)
- Weight: 9.6oz
- Drop: 5mm
Empowering runners to log their miles – no matter the weather – HOKA's classic Clifton has been updated with GORE-TEX Invisible Fit and weather-ready traction pods. HOKA’s first-ever weatherproof road shoe, this splash-ready silhouette features 360-degree reflectivity and closed mesh construction for added protection. Designed to shine, even when the weather doesn’t, the Clifton 9 GTX proves no forecast is too fierce.
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit with recycled content: Designed to deliver lighter, more breathable waterproof ventilation
- Creel jacquard knit: Provides enhanced breathability
- Compression molded EVA foam midsole: Engineered for lightweight cushioning
- Early stage Meta-Rocker: For smoother heel-to-toe transitions
- Durabrasion rubber outsole: Extends rubber longevity and adds grip in wet conditions
- Traction pods: Provides more flush ground contact
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide