MEN'S BROOKS CASCADIA 17
- Category: Trail (Ideal for all terrain conditions)
- Weight: 11.0oz
- Drop: 8mm
Find out why the Cascadia has been loved by trail runners for years. The new men's Cascadia 17 continues the tradition of the premier trail-running shoe from Brooks, providing stability, soft cushioning, and protection from the elements. The latest updates include enhanced all-terrain stability, improved traction, and lightweight cushioning — all designed to keep you comfortable mile after trail mile.
- Extra stability: An all new Trail Adapt System helps give runners better stability by combining three elements:
- First, there's soft, lightweight DNA LOFT v2 cushioning that responds to both you and the trail surface.
- Next, there's a protective plate inside that also helps the shoe adapt to varied terrain.
- Finally, strategically placed outsole pods respond to uneven ground.
- Sticky traction: A new TrailTack® Green Rubber outsole is made of 25% recycled content and provides the traction you need to traverse slippery ground, rocky crags, or anything else on the trail.
- Soft cushioning: DNA LOFT v2 provides soft cushioning for long-lasting comfort, even on tough terrain.
- Super soft, but never too squishy.
- Brooks cushioning technologies all start with DNA because they react to your unique stride.
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide