MEN'S ADIDAS ADIZERO BOSTON 12
- Category: Neutral (Ideal for taller, more rigid arches)
- Weight: 9.5oz
- Drop: 7mm
The Boston Marathon is a race. But it's also a goal, and a training plan, and all the days it stays on your mind before the big one. The Adizero Boston 12 Shoes are built for mid- to long-distance running. They bring a race-day feel to training with a propulsive ride that comes from the glass-fiber infused ENERGYRODS 2.0, which limit energy loss underfoot. They're fast, but that does not come at the cost of durability — the midsole layers ultra-light LIGHTSTRIKE PRO cushioning with a new version of durable LIGHTSTRIKE 2.0 EVA.
- ENGINEERED MESH: Take on your tempo training runs with a breathable fit. Experience the targeted support of engineered key zones that provide both midfoot lockdown and forefoot flexibility.
- ENERGYRODS 2.0: Feel high-performance midsole stiffness with the glass-fiber infused ENERGYRODS 2.0. A holistic system designed for a seamless transition from heel to toe, bringing race-day performance to high-speed training runs.
- LIGHTSTRIKE PRO + LIGHTSTRIKE 2.0: A layered midsole construction consisting of our high-performance foam, LIGHTSTRIKE PRO, and the all-new LIGHTSTRIKE 2.0 is engineered to deliver a cushioned and dynamic ride. The Continental™ outsole provides superior grip in the most demanding conditions.
- MADE IN PART WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS: Made with at least 50% recycled materials in the upper, this product represents just one of our solutions to help end plastic waste.
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide