CELEBRATING OUR 11TH ANNIVERSARY, BENEFITTING:
Love2Reach, or L2R, is a training group for walkers and runners who want to give back to their community. We train, we fundraise, and we have a lot of fun along the way.
Our goal events for 2023 are the Asheville Half Marathon & 10k, the New Albany Walking Classic 10k, the Big Bad Wolfe 20 miler/10 miler/5k, and the Nationwide Children's Hospital Columbus Marathon & 1/2 Marathon.
As we train for these races, our charity for 2023 is Nationwide Children's Hospital's Our Our Sleeves movement. Registration for L2R is $40, which covers our group expenses. After that, 100% of the funds that we raise go towards our chosen charity each year.
Over the years, we've raised funds for local charities, served meals at Ronald McDonald House, swung hammers with Habitat for Humanity, run with Special Olympians, made Make a Wish dreams come true, and so much more. This year we're celebrating our final season, and we'd love for you to be part of the L2R finale. Let's make a difference together, one last time!
If you’d like to learn more about L2R and how you can reach your own goals, join us for an info session:
- Thursday, February 9th, 6:30pm - At Columbus Running Company's Westerville shop located at 50 N. State Street, Westerville. Join us for a chance to have your questions answered as you meet your coaches & learn about our charity for the season.
- Thursday, March 23rd, 6:30pm - At Columbus Running Company's Dublin store located at 6465 Perimeter Drive, Dublin. Join us for a chance to have your questions answered as you meet your coaches & learn about our charity for the season.
- Thursday, April 20th, 6:30pm - Location to be determined. Join us for a chance to have your questions answered as you meet your coaches & learn about our charity for the season.
- Saturday, May 13th, 2:00pm - First group workout - We’ll be meeting at the East Market in Columbus for our first group walk & run as part of the CRC Spring Fest. Hope you’re excited!
- Saturdays, May through October - Check your training schedule for info on future group runs & walks as we’ll be alternating locations between the Columbus Running Company and various area parks and paths. You’ll have the chance to put in some miles throughout our great city. Enjoy the tour.
Together, let’s reach our goals while giving back to our community.