- WHAT: A free group run with CRC, the Short North Running Club, and adidas - with the chance for you to win free road race entries!
- WHEN: Thursday, April 14, run begins at 6:45pm
- ARRIVE EARLY: If you'd like to test out a pair of adidas shoes, arrive as early as 6pm to check out a pair for your run or walk
- WHERE: Start at the Short North CRC (765 N High Street) and finish at the Pint House (across the street)
- DISTANCE: 3.1 miles (route map available here)
- TICKET TO RUN BONUS: Local race directors will be joining us, and you can collect raffle tickets from each of them - all for a chance at winning free entries into local road races.
- PARTICIPATING RACES: Pick one of the lucky tickets and you could win a comped entry into one of the following: 2FGR 5k & 10k, AEP Ohio Columbus 10k, America's Next Motivator! 5k, Blazin' 5 Miler, CRC Mile Dash, CRC Summer Heat XC, Franklin 5k Dash for Health, HNA Mother's Day 5k, HNA Rose Run 5k, London OH Marathon, Nocterra Quitter's Run
- ABOUT SHORT NORTH RUNNING CLUB: The SNRC is a social running club for all paces and our partner for Ticket to Run. Each week, SNRC meets at a new bar or location for a 3-5 mile run with drinks after. Join SNRC to meet new friends and running partners - details at ShortNorthRunningClub.com.
This April 14th, CRC is partnering with the Short North Running Club for an extra fun version of the club's weekly Thursday run. As you follow our route, local race directors will be stationed along the course to hand out raffle tickets. Grab one and you could win a free entry into one of their races! Our friends from adidas will be there with us too, and we'll have demo shoes to add to the fun.
If you've never run or walked with CRC or the Short North Running Club before, all abilities and paces are welcome. We'll quickly go over our route details at 6:45pm and then head out for a relaxed fun run through the Short North. Stick around for some fun at the Pint House afterwards!