Map: Pickerington 5 Mile Loop
This map leads you from the Pickerington CRC on a five mile loop around the neighborhood.
- From the shop, run north out of the parking lot.
- Once you are out of the parking lot, turn right on Stonecreek Dr. Follow Stonecreek for about .75 miles.
- Next, turn right onto Oxford Dr. You will be on Oxford for roughly .3 miles before turning into a school’s parking lot, which is off Coventry Ave. A bike path can be found in the northeast corner of the parking lot - take this onto Chaucer Ct.
- Once off the bike path, you will be on Chaucer Ct. Exit the cul-de-sac and turn right onto Camelot St. Run eastward until you come to Harmon Rd.
- Cross Harmon onto Spencer Blvd.
- Turn right on to Durham Circle; Durham becomes Borland Circle and turn left on to Sliver Brook Dr. just after the 2 mile mark of the course.
- Follow Sliver Brook Dr until it T’s with Ashley Creek Dr. Turn right on Ashley Creek & follow this for .4 miles.
- Ashley Creek Drive turns into Bentwood Farms. Follow Bentwood Farms Dr. for approximately 1 mile until it intersects with Harmon Road. Cross Harmon Rd and take the first right onto Woodfield Circle North. You’ll come to the 4 mile marker here.
- Follow Woodfield Circle North and take a right onto Granden St.
- Turn left on Woodfield Circle West.
- The next right is Birchwood St. Take Birchwood St into the final stretch of the loop.
- Follow Birchwood St. for .3 miles. The parking lot to the CRC is on your right, so turn into here & you’ve finished off the loop. For a shorter run, just turn around at any point on the loop & return along the course in reverse. For a longer run, repeat as needed.