Map: Dublin's Coffman Route (Blue)
This map leads you from the Dublin CRC to the Dublin Rec Center, then north on Coffman. From there, you follow the bike paths through town.
This route begins at the CRC in Dublin, at 6465 Perimeter Drive. It follows Avery-Muirfield north from the CRC for two blocks before turning onto the bike path towards the Dublin Rec Center. Here are the details:
- From the shop, run north on the bike trail beside Avery-Muirfield Drive.
- When the bike trail comes to a T intersection in two blocks, turn right, run over the wooden bridge, and then run through the tunnel under Avery Drive.
- Turn right at the next T in the trail. This path will now lead you to the Dublin Rec Center. There are a few paths that shoot off from this trail, so keep your eye on the path at each intersection of the trail. Just follow the arrows that are at every intersection & you’ll be fine.
- The mile marker is beside the pond as you make your way towards the Rec Center. Just under half a mile after the pond, the trail will cut across a cul-de-sac. Follow the arrows on the ground to get back on the trail at the end of this little dead end street.
- Follow the path from here to the Dublin Rec Center. The path will lead directly out onto the street as you come to the Rec Center - just turn right and follow the curve of the road.
- The bike path resumes half a block later, and you’ll see it on your left. Hop back onto the path here.
- Stick to the bike path, and it’ll lead you to the intersection of Emerald Parkway & Coffman Road. Turn left here, and begin following the blue arrows.
- Run up Dublin Road and then turn left on Earlington Parkway around mile 3. Following the arrows, you’ll then loop a massive apartment complex for the next mile.
- Just before the 4 mile, turn right on the path and cut across the street onto Sells Mill Drive. Follow this to the elementary school where you’ll then turn right to run through the woods and to the community pool at mile 5.
- Turn left on Dublinshire at mile 5, then turn right on Muirfield half a mile later.
- This takes you to the roundabout where you’ll then turn left onto Brand.
- At the roundabout at Avery & Brand, turn right to head north on Avery.
- Turn left on Corazon. Continue to follow the path.
- Turn right on Hyland-Croy. The route ends by running into the northern portion of Glacier Ridge Metro Park.