Map: Dancing Rabbits (Red)
This map leads you from the Dublin CRC, around Dublin Methodist Hospital, then south on Avery-Muirfield. From there, you follow the bike paths through town.
- From the shop, run west on the bike path alongside Perimeter Drive
- Turn left on the path alongside Hospital Drive. Follow this around the hospital for a mile.
- After the mile maker, turn right at the intersection of Hospital Drive. Follow this up to the Avery-Muirfield overpass where you’ll then take a right.
- Head south on Avery-Muirfield Drive, going over the overpass and down to Woerner-Temple Drive.
- Turn right on Woerner-Temple’s bike path. Follow this past the Dancing Rabbit statues (you’ll know when you see ‘em) and around the roundabout on the road. You’ll return to Avery-Muirfield after looping the roundabout and running down the path to the 3 mile marker.
- Cut under Avery-Muirfield using the tunnel along the bike path, and then continue east on Woerner-Temple’s bike path. Shortly after the 4 mile mark, you’ll come to the base of an overpass. Run up the overpass (ugh...hill!) and continue to follow the same straight shot along the Woerner-Temple path.
- After the 5 mile marker, turn left on Frantz Road’s bike path. Follow this to the north.
- Just after the 6 mile marker, turn right to cross Frantz. On the other side of Frantz, you’ll then turn left to cross Bridge Street. Careful here - this is a highway intersection with fast-moving traffic. Finally, turn right after crossing Bridge Street. Follow the sidewalk towards Historic Dublin.
- Turn left on Dublin Road in Historic Dublin. From here, follow the Dublin Road path north.
- Once you reach Emerald Parkway, take the tunnel under Emerald Parkway. When you exit the tunnel, turn left along Emerald.
- Follow Emerald up the long hill, then turn left along the path to head up to Scioto High School and the parks beyond.