Map: Blacklick Greenway Trail
This map leads you from the Pickerington CRC onto the Blacklick Greenway Trail.
- Head north out of the parking lot onto Stonecreek Road, and turn right on Stonecreek. Stay on the lefthand side of Stonecreek for 1.3 miles.
- Cross Hill Road (256), turn right, and go north on the sidewalk, against traffic.
- Turn left into the shopping plaza by the Speedway, cross the shopping plaza and exit it to the right of Goodwill.
- When you exit the Speedway shopping center, turn left on the trail that runs along Tussing Road. You’ll cross Blacklick Creek on the sidewalk of a small bridge.
- After the bridge, you’ll see the Blacklick Greenway Trail 0.1 miles ahead. Hop onto the trail! You’ll stay straight on the trail up a short hill still along Tussing Road.
- Follow the Blacklick Greenway Trail. There is a restroom at the Retreat at Turnberry (3.75 miles).
- Follow the trail over a long bridge spanning Route 33 (9.4 miles).