WOMEN'S NEW BALANCE FUELCELL SUPERCOMP TRAINER
- Category: Neutral (Ideal for taller, more rigid arches)
- Weight: 9.3oz
- Drop: 8mm
The FuelCell SuperComp Trainer brings the energy-return technology from race day to a high milage training shoe. In this execution of new Energy Arc technology, a stacked height midsole houses an arched carbon fiber plate, sandwiched between two layers of FuelCell cushioning, leaving a hollow channel through the middle of the shoe. The plate is flattened into the void with each foot strike, and returns energy as it reshapes, creating a high rebound sense of propulsion. The FuelCell SuperComp Trainer is designed to look, feel, and perform differently.
- Innovation you can feel: By adding a full-length carbon fiber plate to energy returning FuelCell cushioning, the new SuperComp range is designed to offer a new level of responsive, underfoot feeling.
- Features Energy Arc: Energy Arc pairs sport-specific carbon fiber plate geometry with strategic midsole voids, designed to increase stored energy to deliver a higher amount of total energy returned
- FuelCell foam delivers a propulsive feel to help drive you forward
- 47mm midsole height
- Breathable, flat knit upper with lock-in fit feeling
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide