WOMEN'S MIZUNO WAVE INSPIRE 18 WAVEKNIT
- Category: Stability (Ideal for lower, more flexible arches)
- Weight: 9.5oz
- Drop: 12mm
The Wave Inspire 18 takes Mizuno to the next level. From the MIZUNO ENERZY foam’s increased softness, the responsive energy return, and the Wave plate’s stability, the Inspire offers both great cushioning and solid support. Add a knit upper for unparalleled comfort and the Inspire 18 WAVEKNIT is one of our most popular stability trainers.
- MIZUNO ENERZY: An all new foam that is more responsive and has more springy qualities compared to former Running EVA technologies - U4ic and U4icX.
- WAVEKNIT upper
- U4ic Midsole: Delivers optimal shock reduction, durability, and a superior ride. Innovatively light, well cushioned, responsive, and resilient.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- Fan Wave Plate
- Engineered Mesh Upper: Both breathable and durable for high performance.
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide