MEN'S DIADORA TROFEO 2 AG PICKLEBALL
- Category: Court shoe (Ideal for pickleball and tennis)
It's time to hit the pickleball courts with the Diadora Trofeo 2 AG. Trofeo stands for "trophy" and AG means "all ground" - and this court shoe is good for racking up trophies on multiple court types. The Trofeo features a locked in fit and a durable D5000 outsole, ideally situated for lateral motion on the court.
- Upper: Combination of air mesh and SuperellTech. Airmesh keeps the shoe breathable while the SuperellTech works to keep the foot locked in and better supported.
- Midsole: Made up of two components. All of the white foam on the bottom is our lightweight EVA to soften the impact no matter which direction you are moving. The plastic piece gives the shoe more torsional stability while giving the player more confidence moving around.
- Outsole: All rubber outsole (made of D5000) giving maximum grip and durability on all surfaces. The rubber also wraps around onto the side of the shoe to give better traction on lateral movements
- Has a thicker insole to add a bit more cushion but players can still put in inserts if needed
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide