WOMEN'S HOKA ONE ONE RINCON 2 TK
- Category: Neutral (Ideal for taller, more rigid arches)
- Weight: 6.5oz
- Drop: 5mm
Inspired by the smooth waves of the world-famous Rincon surf spot, this shoe is easily a best-in-class contender. The Rincon 2 packs amazing cushioning into an extremely lightweight shoe for an ultra-soft, effortlessly weightless feel. Virtually disappearing on the foot, the Rincon 2 utilizes a revamped upper, moving from single-layer mesh to refined, engineered mesh. Fined tuned for specific wear zones, engineered mesh is breathable across the forefoot and secure along the midfoot. Delivering a stripped-back profile, the Rincon 2 provides a speedy boost that’s ready for training sessions or race day. Simply put, it’s fast.
- Engineered sandwich mesh upper offers lightweight breathability
- Slim tongue package reduces weight
- Accentuated heel pull tab for easy entry
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Revised early-stage Meta-Rocker allows for a quick acceleration
- Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide