WOMEN'S DIADORA MYTHOS BLUSHIELD VORTICE 7
- Category: Neutral (Ideal for higher, more rigid arches)
- Weight: 9.1oz
- Drop: 10mm
Diadora's Vortice 7 is known for its protective cushioning and its durability - and the HIP version adds hits of reflectivity for added safety. The shoe's EVA midsole contains Blushield technology, Diadora's proprietary cushioning material. The plush Vortice also features an engineered air mesh nylon upper, an EVA elastomer insole and removable ortholite footbed. Dart about in style with the Italian designs.
- Plush cushioning system built around BluShield Technology provides a perfect blend of comfort and balance.
- Blow Flexoft in the forefoot
- Duratech 5000 special wear-resistant compound on the heel
- Two-tone nylon air mesh
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide