WOMEN'S DIADORA MYTHOS BLUSHIELD VIGORE
- Category: Stability (Ideal for lower, more flexible arches)
- Weight: 9.3oz
- Drop: 10mm
Ready to run? These technical running trainers have been made with new Diadora DD Anima technology, which guarantees the utmost cushioning and even more powerful thrust. The sole comes in blown Flexoft in the front, while the heel area is made from the special wear-resistant Duratech 5000 compound. The Vigore provides plenty of support too, thanks to its TRX support system. Born to run, like you.
- Plush cushioning system built around BluShield Technology provides a perfect blend of comfort and balance.
- The Vigore utilizes the revolutionary Transposed Running Xperience technology: a new and surprisingly simple concept that enables pronation control for only those that need it by simulating the presence of a traditional medial side dual density system and achieving the same end result via the subtraction of a section of the lateral side midsole. This technology allows neutral footstrike runners to remain neutral and not force to the outside of the foot but also works to help slow down the inward roll of overpronated footstrikers.
- Diadora's contoured footbed not only cradles and guides the foot in a neutral path forward, but it also reacts with our proprietary ‘BluShield’ compound to stimulate the underfoot resulting in a more optimal and efficient toe-off
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide