WOMEN'S SAUCONY GUIDE 14
- Category: Stability (Ideal for lower, more flexible arches)
- Weight: 9.4oz
- Drop: 8mm
Stable should never mean stiff, and the Guide 14 gives you the support you need in a package that still lets you fly. It’s Saucony's go-to stability style, with the kind of lightweight fit and springy PWRRUN cushioning that you’ll reach for day in and day out.
- Eye-opening comfort: Newly formulated PWRRUN foam packs in more responsiveness with a softer feel than most other EVA formulations, so it delivers a livelier sensation than what stability-seeking runners are accustomed to.
- Solid stability: The tonal medial TPU guidance frame and 3D-engineered fascia in the upper both help deliver 360 degrees of stability while disappearing into the design of the shoe for a clean overall look.
- Distraction-free fit: FORMFIT addresses the collective constructions that help our shoes wrap and fit around your entire foot, and the Guide 14 has been streamlined to achieve more comfort with less bulk. Runners
will primarily notice this in the enhanced heel fit and a generally lighter feel on foot.
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide