WOMEN'S ASICS NIMBUS LITE 2
- Category: Neutral (Ideal for taller, more rigid arches)
- Weight: 7.8oz
- Drop: 8mm
The Nimbus Lite 2 provides neutral runners with a lighter design and excellent cushioning. It also features a series of recycled materials while using fewer resources for a more eco-friendly design approach. Nearly the entire upper of the GEL-NIMBUS LITE 2 is formed with recycled materials that help your feet breathe better throughout your run. Simultaneously, the FLYTEFOAM midsole technology incorporates Cellulose Nanofiber, a sustainable material that increases the durability of the foam.
- Increased Softness & Compression: Softer rearfoot GEL provides increased shock absorption, while the contoured lines help runners compress the midsole more appropriately.
- Sustainable Engineered Mesh: Soft, comfortable and lightweight, this shoe is designed to wrap the foot like a second skin.
- Sustainably Energized Cushioning: ASICS FLYTEFOAM technology in the midsole is constructed with Cellulose Nanofiber, which is a sustainable material that also increases the durability of the foam.
- Full-Ground Contact Design: The sole helps promote full-ground contact for a smooth transition from footstrike to toe-off.
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide