WOMEN'S DIADORA EQUIPE ATOMO
- Category: Neutral (Ideal for taller, more rigid arches)
- Weight: 7.0oz
- Drop: 5mm
Diadora presents EQUIPE ATOMO, the first technical performance running shoe made in Italy in the last 30 years. Light and reactive, the Equipe Atomo will be appreciated by runners looking for a responsive and smooth ride to get the most out of every step of their run. It has been developed, engineered, and produced in Italy, the home of Diadora, for almost 75 years. The Equipe Atomo represents the essence of Diadora in its purest form. It unites the brand’s signature premium sport focus with advanced scientific research conducted at its in-house lab.
- Diadora has developed a remarkable new compound for the Equipe Atomo’s midsole, aptly named DD ANIMA, ensuring maximum reactivity paired with utmost lightness and cushioning.
- Thanks to the latest technology that was years in the making, DD ANIMA packs both dynamism and cushioning into a shoe that weighs only 8.8oz for men and 7.0oz for women.
- With its advanced midsole geometry and 5mm drop, runners will experience quick turnover while maintaining a plush and fluid ride.
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide