WOMEN'S HOKA ONE ONE CLIFTON EDGE
- Category: Neutral (Ideal for taller, more rigid arches)
- Weight: 7.2oz
- Drop: 5mm
The Clifton Edge is designed to help you feel like you can run forever. With a combination of responsive cushion and Hoka's softest, lightest foam yet, it features a snappy ride and unique heel geometry designed to provide a smooth impact and gliding sensation. Clifton Edge is a culmination of all of Hoka's innovation to date. Step into the future.
- Embossed TPU yarn delivers a premium finish with targeted support in the forefoot and eyerow
- Padded collar delivers enhanced comfort at the ankle
- New vertical pull tab for easy entry
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker allows for a responsive ride
- New high-resiliency foam offers a lightweight, springy take on signature HOKA cushioning and ride
- Extended heel creates a softer landing and smoother transition from heel to toe
- Rubberized EVA outsole delivers lightweight, wraparound midsole support with a snappy feel
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide