WOMEN'S HOKA ONE ONE CLIFTON 9
- Category: Neutral (Ideal for taller, more rigid arches)
- Weight: 7.3oz
- Drop: 5mm
The ninth iteration of HOKA's award-winning Clifton franchise has launched, lighter and more cushioned than ever before. Eliminating weight while adding 3mm in stack height, the new Clifton 9 delivers a revitalized underfoot experience with a responsive new foam and improved outsole design. Removing overlays and hotmelts, the stripped back upper has been consciously crafted with a plusher heel, reflective heel panel, and streamlined tongue with single side medial gusset. The Clifton is cushy bliss for long runs or just long days on your feet!
- Breathable, engineered knit upper: Delivers lightweight, foot-hugging comfort
- Gusseted tongue: Mitigates tongue migration
- Compression molded EVA foam midsole: Engineered for lightweight cushioning
- Early stage Meta-Rocker: For smoother heel-to-toe transitions
- Durabrasion rubber outsole: Extends rubber longevity
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide