WOMEN'S HOKA ONE ONE CHALLENGER ATR 5 GTX
- Category: Light stability (Ideal for lower, more flexible arches)
- Weight: 8.8oz
- Drop: 5mm
The Challenger ATR 5 gives you comfort on every surface. Designed for the roads, the trails, and everything in between, this all-terrain shoe has a new lug pattern for improved grip and durability. Road, trail, mountain, this shoe will take you everywhere - and the GTX version features a fully waterproof GORE-TEX upper.
- Dual-layer mesh balances support, durability and breathability
- Textured TPU toe reinforcement for added durability
- Internal heel counter provides support on all terrains
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Lightweight and oversized EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE cushioning
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide