WOMEN'S BROOKS CASCADIA 16 GTX - WATERPROOF
- Category: Trail (Ideal for all terrain conditions)
- Weight: 10.2oz
- Drop: 8mm
Think of the waterproof Cascadia 16 GTX as your adaptable adventure buddy — ready for any trail you take. New, softer cushioning plus improved adaptability and waterproof protection add up to a shoe that helps you tackle any trail with total confidence.
- Waterproof coverage: Your feet stay dry thanks to a new lightweight GORE-TEX® Invisible Fit membrane that’s bonded directly to the upper for a lighter, more flexible fit.
- New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride.
- More release grooves in the midsole promote extra adaptability on rough terrain.
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet/dry traction.
- Flexible protection: Updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain.
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
- Gaiter tab on heels secures gaiter for extra protection on the trail.
- Soft cushioning: The new DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes the Cascadia 16 cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than the Cascadia 15.
- DNA LOFT v2 midsole is super soft yet durable.
- Extra 2mm of cushioning adds softness.
- Drainage ports allow water to escape quickly so nothing weighs you down.
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide