WOMEN'S HOKA ONE ONE BONDI SR
- Category: Neutral (Ideal for taller, more rigid arches)
- Weight: 11.5oz
- Drop: 6mm
One of the first line extensions of the beloved Bondi family, the new Bondi SR takes the most cushioned shoe in the HOKA road-shoe lineup and reworks the silhouette to handle the demands of daily life. Engineered with an EVA midsole for plush, all-day cushioning, this workplace warrior has been updated with water-resistant leather and a slip-resistant outsole. Boasting a proprietary outsole compound tested against industry standards, the Bondi SR features an ultra-grippy, full ground contact rubber that stands up to the service industry and medical field alike.
- Features a water-resistant, full-grain leather upper
- Padded memory foam collar for a comfortable and locked-in fit
- Features a soft lining wrap on the tongue for greater comfort MIDSOLE
- Full-length EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride OUTSOLE
- Outsole features a slip-resistant rubber and a tread designed to optimize traction on a variety of surfaces
- Tested on surfaces with water, oil and soap for slip-resistance
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide