WOMEN'S ADIDAS ADIZERO BOSTON 11
- Category: Neutral (Ideal for taller, more rigid arches)
- Weight: 8.8oz
- Drop: 8mm
The Boston Marathon is a race. But it's also a goal and a training plan during all the days it stays on your mind before the big one. The Adizero Boston 11 shoes are built for mid- to long-distance running. They bring a race-day quality to training, with a propulsive feel that comes from ENERGYRODS, which limit energy loss underfoot. They're fast, but that does not come at the cost of durability — the midsole mixes ultralight Lightstrike Pro cushioning with durable Lightstrike EVA.
- Energy rods: Anatomically designed technology, with ENERGYRODS that spring back faster during the run with lightweight stiffness.
- Lightstrike and Lightstrike Pro cushioning: Combination of the ultra-lightweight LIGHTSTRIKE PRO foam for optimized cushioning and LIGHTSTRIKE EVA for durability.
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for reliable traction.
- Made with a series of recycled materials, this upper features at least 50% recycled content. This product represents just one of our solutions to help end plastic waste.
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide