WOMEN'S ADIDAS ADIZERO BOSTON 10
- Category: Neutral (Ideal for taller, more rigid arches)
- Weight: 9.4oz
- Drop: 8mm
Chase the fastest version of yourself. These adidas Adizero running shoes give you a race-day feel in training. With more cushioning than the average marathon shoe, the midsole mixes Lightstrike with Lightstrike Pro. Throw in the snappy feel of the energy rods, and the result is an ultra-responsive ride that brings you closer to your next PB.
This product is made with Primegreen, a series of high-performance recycled materials. 50% of the upper is recycled content. No virgin polyester.
- Lightweight mesh upper
- Heel padding
- Energy rods: Anatomically designed technology, with ENERGYRODS that spring back faster during the run with lightweight stiffness.
- Lightstrike and Lightstrike Pro cushioning: Combination of the ultra-lightweight LIGHTSTRIKE PRO foam for optimized cushioning and LIGHTSTRIKE EVA for durability.
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for reliable traction.
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide