WOMEN'S ADIDAS ADIZERO ADIOS 6
- Category: Neutral (Ideal for taller, more rigid arches)
- Weight: 7.8oz
- Drop: 8mm
The intervals, tempo runs and chilly morning sessions paid off. You made it to the starting line. All that's left is to kick into gear and go the distance in these adidas running shoes. Their mesh upper is so lightweight you'll barely feel it on the course. Lightstrike cushioning gives a responsive and snappy ride. It's the adidas adios 6, a training shoe that can double as a racing flat, all while offering a soft but responsive ride.
- Lightstrike Pro: adidas Lightstrike is redefining the next generation of speed with a super-light midsole designed for dynamic, lightweight movement.
- Adizero: Adizero is tuned for speed, allowing athletes to push past what was possible.
- Green: This product is made with Primegreen, a series of high-performance recycled materials.
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for great traction and added durability
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide