UNISEX HOKA ONE ONE ROCKET X
- Category: Racing (Lightweight shoe built for speed)
- Weight: 7.4oz
- Drop: 5mm
The latest mark of HOKA innovation in lightweight, cushioned footwear, the Rocket X is an unprecedented performance shoe. A groundbreaking midsole combines responsive agility with soft, forgiving landing, and contains a carbon fiber plate designed for maximal stride efficiency. If you're looking for the "go fast" shoe for your next race or speed workout, the Rocket X is the way to go.
Launch off the line with Rocket X.
- New lightweight EVA foam designed to deliver a soft and responsive ride
- 1mm carbon fiber plate designed for maximal efficiency
- Strategically-placed rubber outsole for added durability and traction
- Open mesh upper designed to provide comfort and breathability
- Perforated tongue with side wings offers a stable and comfortable fit
- Early stage Meta-Rocker designed to provide a smooth ride
- Unisex shoes use men's sizing. For a women's fit, take your general shoe size and subtract 1 (ie: a women's 8 would be a unisex 7 for this shoe)
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide