Nike Air Zoom Structure 21 (SKU: 904695-400) available in-store only
MEN'S NIKE AIR ZOOM STRUCTURE 21
LIGHTER THAN EVER WITH ALL THE SUPPORT: Updated with an engineered mesh upper that's stronger and lighter than before, the Nike Air Zoom Structure 21 continues to cushion your stride with a dual-density midsole and midfoot system that provide locked-down support.
- Dynamic Fit technology locks down the foot.
- Engineered mesh provides targeted ventilation and support.
- Dynamic Support system in the midsole provides a smooth transition.
- Full inner mesh bootie wraps the foot to enhance breathability and provide a sock-like fit. Notches on each side of the tongue allow for easy on and off.
- Compression-molded Phylon on the medial side and Cushlon foam on the lateral side are fused together to create a dual-density cushioning system.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive, low-profile cushioning.
- Honeycomb outsole pattern provides great multi-surface traction.
- Ramp: 10mm
- Weight: 10.4oz
In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide