WOMEN'S MIZUNO WAVE INSPIRE 16
For the first time, the Wave Inspire 16 receives Mizuno's innovative WAVEKNIT upper construction that provides both stretch and support for dynamic, natural movement.
The Wave Inspire 16 gives you an unbelievably quick and stable ride. An impact-absorbing midsole and SmoothRide Support Wave technology bring an ideal balance of cushion and lightness to every step, along with a smooth transition. Take your daily runs to the next level with the ultimate in performance and comfort.
CATEGORY: Stability (what does this mean?)
- The Mizuno Wave plate disperses energy from impact to a broader area providing a stable platform and a superior cushioning.
- WaveKnit upper
- Dynamotion Fit Technology relieves the stress the foot naturally places on footwear - eliminating distortion for the perfect fit.
- Premium Sockliner
- U4ic Midsole: Delivers optimal shock reduction, durability, and a superior ride. Innovatively light, well cushioned, responsive, and resilient.
- U4icX Midsole: A lighter, more cushioned iteration of U4ic, delivering a softer underfoot feeling for a smooth transition.
- SmoothRide: Creates a smooth transition from heel to toe on every step.
- INTERCOOL: Cool and dry. Offers great breathability. Ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe during performance.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear
- Drop: 12mm (what does this mean?)
- Weight: 8.5 ounces
In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide