WOMEN'S MIZUNO WAVE INSPIRE 15
Over 15 years ago, runners came calling for a go-to shoe for the moderate over-pronator. The answer from Mizuno back then was the Wave Inspire. The latest version is offering a new upper with a softer fit and a lighter feel. You'll also find the Inspire 15 equipped with the latest Mizuno Wave technology for an energetic and cushioned, yet stable ride.
- Engineered Mesh Upper: Both breathable and durable for high performance.
- Mizuno Wave: Wave sets the standard for running shoe technologies.
- SmoothRide: Creates a smooth transition from heel to toe on every step.
- U4ic Midsole: Optimal shock attenuation, durability and a superior ride.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- U4icX Midsole: A lighter, more cushioned iteration of U4ic, delivering a softer underfoot feeling for a smooth transition.
- U4icX Strobel Lasting Board: Ensures a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Fan Wave Plate
- Ramp: 12mm
- Weight: 8.7oz
In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide