WOMEN'S ASICS GT-2000 8 GTX WATERPROOF SHOES
The GT-2000 8 G-TX waterproof running shoe features a GORE-TEX upper and is designed for runners who don't stop for rain, snow or mud.
The GT-2000 8 features an updated GEL technology piece and a softer section of foam in the heel for improved comfort and shock absorption. The lightweight FLYTEFOAM technology midsole offers a soft landing with each stride, so you can experience a more energetic stride. When you're looking for a smooth but stable ride, the GT-2000 is the model for you.
CATEGORY: Stability (what does this mean?)
- GORE-TEX UPPER: Waterproof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions.
- ASICS GEL: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLYTEFOAM: FlyteFoam provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Drop: 10mm (what does this mean?)
In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide