MEN'S DIADORA ELITE TRX HIP
Designed with careful attention to detail in Northern Italy and tested on the roads and trails of the Dolomite Mountains, the Mythos Elite TRX is Diadora's most supportive shoe, with inherent pronation support due to an innovative TRX support system.
CATEGORY: Stability (what does this mean?)
- Plush cushioning system built around BluShield Technology provides a perfect blend of comfort and balance.
- The new Mythos Elite TRX utilizes the revolutionary Transposed Running
- Xperience technology: a new and surprisingly simple concept that enables pronation control for only those that need it by simulating the presence of a traditional medial side dual density system and achieving the same end result via the subtraction of a section of the lateral side midsole. This technology allows neutral footstrike runners to remain neutral and not force to the outside of the foot but also works to help slow down the inward roll of overpronated footstrikers.
- Diadora's contoured footbed not only cradles and guides the foot in a neutral path forward, but it also reacts with our proprietary ‘BluShield’ compound to stimulate the underfoot resulting in a more optimal and efficient toe-off
- Drop: 11mm (what does this mean?)
- Weight: 12.5 ounces
In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide