Hoka One One Clifton 5 Knit (SKU: 1094310.MBRB)
WOMEN'S HOKA ONE ONE CLIFTON 5 KNIT
The Clifton 5 is the latest in the family of award-winning Clifton shoes. True to its heritage, the 5 is light, cushy and very, very fast. The 5 also has an all-new all-knit upper. The knit upper offers support and flexibility where you need it. And the lightweight fit seems to mold to your foot. The Clifton 5 Knit maintains the famed HOKA midsole geometry and a trusted foam package to help provide consistent cushioning through the life of the shoe. Combined with the forgiving and adaptive forefoot, we’re talking a smooth, smooth ride. We take new additions to the award-winning Clifton family seriously and we believe this knit upper really adds to the comfort and feel for which the Clifton is known.
- Knitted upper balances breathability, support and comfort and adds a versatile finish to let the shoe shine for running and casual use
- Thin sock-like comfort collar lies flat for premium feel
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel provides a smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full-ground contact design
- Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- Ramp: 5mm
- Weight: 7.6oz
In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide