MEN'S HOKA ONE ONE ARAHI 4
Hoka's groundbreaking stability shoe, the fourth edition of the Arahi continues to break the mold with comfortable support. The Arahi 4 provides a ride that is smooth and supportive but still prioritizes performance. Featuring Hoka's J-Frame stability technology, the Arahi 4 offers support and agility throughout your run. Complete with an all-new upper, this trainer is light and sleek on every mile.
CATEGORY: Stability (what does this mean?)
- Simplified and stripped back upper offers a lighter and more refined feel
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
- Firmer EVA J-Frame for lightweight support
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
- Drop: 5mm (what does this mean?)
- Weight: 9.6oz
In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide