This map leads you from the Westerville CRC to Sharon Woods Metro Park.
- From the shop, head south on State Street for one block until you come to Main Street.
- Take a right onto Main Street all the way to the bottom of a fairly substantial hill. Alum Creek Park will be on your left.
- After passing the park you will cross a bridge—and immediately after hang a left onto the Alum Creek Bike Path.
- After about 1.5 miles, take a right off the bike path and cross over Cooper Road.
- Here, follow the path as it winds around St Ann's Hospital.
- Once past the hospital, you'll cut across Cleveland Avenue into Sharon Woods Metro Park.
- In the park, there’s a paved path around the perimeter of the wooded section. Turn left shortly after entering the park and follow the path to get on the loop. From there, run the loop.