This map leads you from the Pickerington CRC into Blacklick Metro Park.
- Head north out of the parking lot onto Stonecreek Road, and turn right onto Stonecreek. Stay on the lefthand side of Stonecreek for 1.3 miles.
- Cross Hill Road (256), turn right, and go north on the sidewalk, against traffic.
- Turn left into the shopping plaza by the Speedway, cross the shopping plaza and exit it to the right of Goodwill.
- When you exit the Speedway shopping center, turn left on the trail that runs along Tussing Road. You’ll cross Blacklick Creek on the sidewalk of a small bridge.
- After the bridge, you’ll see the Blacklick Greenway Trail 0.1 miles ahead. Hop onto the trail, curve left, and run under Tussing Road, alongside the river.
- Run under I-70 and into Blacklick Metro Park. As you enter the park, turn left at the T.
- There is a water fountain on the trail at the 3 mile mark and a bathroom facility off of the trail at 3.2 miles. There is another bathroom and water fountain at 4.5 miles.
- When you leave the park, turn right on Livingston Avenue. Follow this past the 5 mile mark, and then curve right to run along the creek beneath Livingston.
- After that, just follow the path up to Huber Park. The final mile marked is the 6.5 mile, making this route good for up to 13 miles.