Train with CRC. Fundraise for Let Me Run. Race at the Columbus Marathon.
Let Me Run is a national 501c3 non-profit that teaches boys to be their best selves through a character-building program powered by running. Locally, Let Me Run Columbus serves hundreds of boys in central Ohio each year, and we're looking for your support to help this program grow.
Join us. You'll train for the Columbus Marathon or Half Marathon with Let Me Run and Columbus Running Company support. Along the way, we'll guide you through fundraising projects that help to fund Let Me Run's local initiatives - and you'll make a direct impact on the lives of young runners right here in the Columbus area.
Benefits for Members of the LMR Charity Runner & Walker program include (at no additional cost):
- automatic entry into the Nationwide Children's Hospital Columbus Marathon or Half Marathon.
- a training plan powered by Columbus Running Company tailored to your experience level.
- access to weekly group runs and walks along with weekly coaching tips.
- prizes and fundraising incentives as your contribution levels increase.
- a custom race shirt courtesy of Let Me Run.
- informational updates and event invites related to Let Me Run programs in the Columbus area.
- race day benefits ranging from a VIP Let Me Run tent to downtown parking passes.
Challenge yourself to reach that finish line with Let Me Run in 2020. Click here to apply to be part of the training + fundraising team. Training will begin in June, 2020. You can learn more here.