- WHAT: CRC's Inaugural Galentine's Day co-hosted by CRC and New Balance
- WHEN: Sunday, February 9 from 10am-noon
- WHERE: Dublin CRC (6465 Perimeter Drive, Dublin)
This free event includes:
This fun, free, and exciting event offers a variety of options:
- Arrive early at 9:45am if you'd like to take part in a casual, short demo run where we'll be testing out both New Balance Power Bras and great New Balance shoes, including the 1080v10, Vongo v4, the More, and the always popular 860.
- If you'd like to take part in the bra demo specifically, please be sure to RSVP at the bottom of this page so that we can have sizes available as everyone arrives.
- For those who do not take part in the demo run, you're welcome to come to Galentines at any time from 10am-noon. Pop in and check out the in-store fun, no run required!
- Interested in upping your nutrition game? Registered dietitian Eileen Henderson will be leading a 15 minute mini clinic at 10:45am. Bring your own questions for before and after too.