Darby Creek Cross Country
- WHAT: A cross country club for student-athletes in South-Western City Schools, supported by the Columbus Running Company
- WHEN: Every summer & fall
- WHERE: Practices take place at Battelle Darby Metropark, races take part throughout central Ohio during the fall XC season
- 2018 SEASON HANDBOOK: You can find our full schedule of practices and meets, along with our registration form, here
- To register, just download the handbook above, fill out the form on the final page, and turn it in to Coach Dave Mars or Coach Jimmy Little at one of our practices
The goal of the Darby Creek Cross Country club is to create lifelong runners by giving team members a chance to experience their first XC seasons. Since many of the schools in the South-Western City Schools district don't have cross country teams, the club bands these students together in order to provide a team atmosphere for their middle school racing. Alums of the club have gone on to run at the high school level throughout the district.
The Columbus Running Company is a proud supporter of the Buffaloes. Good luck this season!