Join CRC at the 2020 Olympic Trials Marathon
The perfect running weekend. Spectate on Saturday as America's top runners duke it out at the Olympic Trials Marathon. Run on Sunday as the roads open up for all runners and walkers. What could be better?
How about doing it all with CRC?
Join us the weekend of February 29 through March 1, 2020 in Atlanta. As a group, we'll be taking in the action of the Olympic Trials and then we'll be racing for ourselves the next day. We've blocked off hotel rooms for everyone, we have a spectating plan for the Trials in place, and we're excited to introduce you to the members of CRC Elite who will be competing at the Olympic Trials.
To join us, RSVP here and then reserve your hotel room and register for your race (info below for both). From there, let's start dreaming of that perfect running weekend in Atlanta.
- Courtyard Marriott (133 Carnegie Way, Atlanta, GA 30303)
- Group rate: $150/night (mention Columbus Running Company when you make your reservation)
- Close to both the start/finish of the races and on a metro line
Sat, Feb 29 - Olympic Trials Marathon Day
- Spectate at the Olympic Trials Marathon, cheering on our CRC Elite racers and the future members of the U.S. Olympic team
Sun, Mar 1 - Publix Atlanta Marathon, Half Marathon, and 5k
- Take to the streets for your own race, choosing from 5k, half, or the full marathon
- Sign up for your race here - and be sure to select Columbus Running Company as your affiliation in order to receive race perks
- Post-race, join us for a Columbus get-together with racers, family, and friends
The Local Competitors
So far, CRC Elite has qualified four of our local elites into the 2020 Olympic Trials. Christina Murphy, Sarah Biehl, Sakiko Minagawa, and Justin Taylor will all be repping our running community and the CRC on the big stage, so let's cheer them on to glory.
CRC Elite's 2020 Olympic Trials Squad