UnTapped waffles offer both fast acting and slower burning carbohydrates. They work great to satisfy hunger leading into a workout and sate your appetite in longer workouts. With between 140-160 calories per waffle, they’re easy to digest and won’t fill you up to the point of slowing you down.
WHY MAPLE SYRUP?
Pure maple syrup is produced simply by removing water from maple sap, leaving behind the liquid gold that we know and love. This lack of heavy processing leaves a multitude of benefits in the syrup that one finds lacking from other sweeteners and gels. Which is precisely why those gels are artificially sweetened, flavored, and supplemented, whereas UnTapped remains pure.
- Maple syrup is low glycemic. Containing all natural sugars, maple syrup provides prolonged, sustained energy rather than offering a quick burst and subsequent crash like many adulterated sports sweeteners.
- Maple syrup contains Calcium, Riboflavin, Manganese, Zinc, and Potassium. These inherent components of maple syrup promote energy production, muscle recovery, and help prevent cramping.
- Maple syrup features more than fifty antioxidants. This cocktail of polyphenols have powerful free radical fighting properties. Foods with similar qualities include berries, green tea, red wine, and flaxseeds.
- Maple syrup contains amino acids, which help prevent muscle deterioration.
- Maple syrup is water soluble making it easy to digest, quick to absorb, and no more gut-rot from downing chemical-laden energy gels! Plus it’s a cinch to clean up; just rinse with water. Alternative sports gels are like tar to clean up.
All this means that UnTapped maple is an organic, single ingredient, one-stop-shop for your on-the-go needs.