MEN'S MIZUNO WAVE HORIZON 5
- Category: Stability (Ideal for lower, more flexible arches)
- Weight: 11.6oz
- Drop: 10mm
The Wave Horizon 5 delivers one-of-a-kind cushioning through MIZUNO ENERZY and XPOP, plus unrivaled stability and a secure fit. It all adds up to less pounding pavement and more ruling the roads.
- MIZUNO ENERZY : An all new foam that is more responsive and has more springy qualities compared to former Running EVA technologies - U4ic and U4icX.
- U4icX Midsole: A lighter, more cushioned iteration of U4ic, delivering a softer underfoot feeling for a smooth transition. Found in the Wave Enigma, Wave Inspire, Wave Rider, and Wave Prophecy.
- U4icX Strobel Lasting Board: Ensures a comfortable underfoot feel.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- Foam Support Wave: A Wave of comfort and support made of foam.
- Jacquard Mesh Upper
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide