MEN'S ALTRA VIA OLYMPUS
- Category: Neutral (Ideal for taller, more rigid arches)
- Weight: 11.0oz
- Drop: 0mm
VIA Olympus is designed with max cushion for an easy and efficient road run, no matter the distance.
Take on any road run in 33 mm of Altra EGO™ MAX midsole, Altra's highest stack height yet. This luxurious, lightweight foam is designed specifically for a responsive ride, no matter the distance. Altra's Original FootShape™ Fit gives you the space you need for natural movement while rocker shape encourages propulsion and a more efficient toe-off. Running the road may not be easy but the VIA Olympus can make it comfortable.
- FOOTSHAPE TOE BOX: Allows toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more comfort, speed and stability.
- CUSHIONING: An Altra EGO™ Max midsole foam gives you all the light and luxurious performance with a little extra bounce and added durability.
- BALANCED CUSHIONING: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form throughout your run.
- ROCKER BOTTOM: Altra's rocker shape is designed to give the feeling of being propelled forward with each step and provides an efficient toe-off without taking away from your natural stride.
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide